Position Your Leadership Signature to Enthuse Transformational Change
Certified Coaching, Leadership Development and Speaking by
a CEO of $26 Million Organizations
"I don’t train leaders. I develop them. Training focuses on best practices, while development focuses on next practices. I coach leaders and teams, mentor them, disciple them, and develop them. I call out the unique and differentiate by shattering the status quo."
Gallup reports that only 30% of U.S. workers are engaged in their work.
What are you losing in productivity due to underdeveloped leadership?
Mary Lee on Mindful Leadership Impact:
"A report in the Harvard Business Review May 2014 issue revealed that fewer than 20% of leaders have a strong individual purpose. The mindful impact of your purpose is the single most important developmental task you can undertake as a leader. Your purpose is your brand, what drives you, what you're known for. It's not what you do, it's how you do it and why. It's your signature - the strengths and passions you bring to the table no matter where you are seated. It is your identity - the essence of who you are. It is what is uniquely you and others miss when you are not there. I help you mindfully position yourself to enthuse a movement so that you achieve transformational success." ~ Mary Lee Gannon, ACC, CAE
· Eliminate doubt that holds you behind industry dynamics
· Grow confidence and influence
· Enthuse a movement in employee engagement, productivity, sales, member retention, strategic positioning
· Establish your "leadership signature" - your mindful impact for sustainable competitive advantage
Mary Lee has a unique perspective as an award winning presenter and CEO Coach:
She went from welfare to CEO of organizations worth up to $26 million.
Mary Lee Gannon, ACC, CAE's mission is to wake you and your team up from autopilot so you can hear the right message, manage interpersonal conflict, exceed routine for innovative collaboration, and breakthrough to executive presence and mindful transformation. Enthuse a movement! Position your unique Leadership Signature to transform the world instead of just flying around it.
Lead - Free Your Team to Innovate
1. Focus on people not process.
2. Self manage and observe your presence as an executive.
3. Communicate a clear line of sight and accountability in the midst of change.
4. Test courage not patience.
5. Focus on the future not the present.
6. Maximize potential not adhere to standards.
7. Transform – don’t transact.
8. Grow and educate – not indoctrinate and maintain.
9. Catalyze innovation by performance not efficiency and compliance.
10. Focus on solutions not problems.
11. Expand influence and break through unknowns.
8 Tips to
DISCOVER Mindful Leadership
D – Decide to Change. Talk about what you are changing. Write it down. Be self-aware without judgment. Keep a gratitude journal.
I – Investigate Yourself. What have you forgotten about your strengths? What do you observe in silence? What do you value? What do you love?
S – Sit on Your Ego. Say nothing. Listen only. Forgive. Be kind to the unkind. They need it most.
C – Confront Doubt. What fear is running your life? Welcome in limiting beliefs to desensitize to them.
O – Out Your Anxiety. Anxiety if practicing failure in advance. It is outside of you. Who are you without that thought?
V – Visualize Your Success. In one year what will have happened for this to have been a great year? Pick an image, memory, saying that motivates you.
E – Execute Affirmations. Write, recite and live “I am” statements: “I am a revered leader.” “I am healthy.” “I am grateful.” “I am compassionate.” Say them out loud every night before you go to sleep.
R – Realize the Moment. Get off the treadmill. Wake up from autopilot. Lean in to vulnerability. Accept what is without judgment. Celebrate the magic of now.